Skip to main content
The page you are viewing is from Gorham Adult Education and has been specially formatted for printing
Maine Adult Education Association

Gorham Adult Education

Divider line
106 Weeks Road • Gorham, ME 04038 • (207)222-1095

Frequently Asked Questions

I'm still in High School. Can I attend classes?

If you are still in high school and need a credit or two to graduate, you are able to take our high school credit classes.


If you want to obtain your GED you must be 18 years old and have withdrew from school prior to taking your GED test.

Back to the List